Slide Ajar Aljabar Linear Vektor dan Matriks

Posted on 27/04/2017 by Resmawan
Slide Ajar Mata Kulian Aljabar Linear Vektor dan Matriks dapat di download pada link berikut
Bab 2-Determinan
Bab 3-Vektor pada Bidang dan Ruang

Cinta dalam Perspektif Pertanian

Posted on 03/04/2017 by Resmawan
Ditengah hiruk pikuk memansnya persaingan dikancah perpolitikan di negeri ini, saya ingin berceloteh sedikit tentang topik yang berbeda. heheya,,,ini tentang CINTA. :)
Cinta adalah satu kata yang sangat sederhana namun memiliki makna yang sangat luas. Setiap orang dapat mendefinisikan Cinta dengan kalimat yang berbeda, tergantung dari sudut mana ia memandang.
Nah, berhubung saya adalah turunan seorang Petani, dan yang paling penting saya adalah alumni dari Kampus Pertanian, maka saya ingin mendefinisikan CINTA dari sudut pandang PERTANIAN.
Cinta itu ibarat sebuah Pertanian. Dalam bertani, kita tidak mungkin dengan serta merta dapat tanaman yang subur, terlebih beroleh hasil panen yang melimpah. Perlu usaha dan proses yang panjang tuk capai tanaman yang subur, dan kemudian menikmati hasil panen yang melimpah.

Tentu saja kita butuh lahan untuk bercocok tanam. Tanpa lahan, mustahil kita dapat menikmati hasil panen.
Kita perlu menggarap lahan agar bisa ditanami.
Kita perlu menanam benih/bibit +selengkapnya

All About "ANIMAL SCIENCE'

What is Animal Science
Animal science is the study of animals that live alongside humans. Around the world, humans rely on animals for food, fiber, labor and companionship. Animal scientists help us understand and manage these animals.
What do animal scientists do?

Animal scientists work with farm animals, wildlife, laboratory animals, pets and zoo animals. They study these animals to help keep them healthy and productive.
Animal scientists help put food on our tables. Animal scientists work with farmers to improve animal breeding, growth and nutrition. When animals grow well and stay healthy, farmers can produce more meat, milk or eggs for our consumption. Animal scientists also work with farmers to decrease the environmental impact of animal agriculture.
Animal scientists study animal products after harvest. They check meat quality or screen milk for pathogens. Advances in food safety increase the world’s supply of nutritious food.
Animal scientists also keep us clothed. +selengkapnya

Availability and Changes in Consumption of Animal Products

There has been an increasing pressure on the livestock sector to meet the growing demand for high-value animal protein. The world’s livestock sector is growing at an unprecedented rate and the driving force behind this enormous surge is a combination of population growth, rising incomes and urbanization. Annual meat production is projected to increase from 218 million tonnes in 1997-1999 to 376 million tonnes by 2030.
There is a strong positive relationship between the level of income and the consumption of animal protein, with the consumption of meat, milk and eggs increasing at the expense of staple foods. Because of the recent steep decline in prices, developing countries are embarking on higher meat consumption at much lower levels of gross domestic product than the industrialized countries did some 20-30 years ago.
Urbanization is a major driving force influencing global demand for livestock products. Urbanization stimulates improvements in infrastructure, including cold chains, +selengkapnya

Animal Ingredients Every Day

If you thought that by quitting meat or at least going weekday vegetarian you were doing your part to avoid the horrors of factory farming, think again. Even though animal products might not be in as many places as some think (for instance, most "catgut" tennis rackets are made with synthetic materials now, they spread far beyond just those hidden in food: everywhere from your car to the bathroom and the sky on the 4th of July. As the Ontario Farm Animal Council clearly puts it, "on average, 98% of an animal is used. From that 98%, about 55% (on average) of the animal is used for edible products and the remaining 45% for inedible by-products."
1. Plastic Bags
Many plastics, including shopping bags, contain "slip agents," which reduce the friction in the material. What are those made of? Animal fat. In a more technical explanation from Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology News: "Although polymers are manufactured from petroleum feedstock, plastics manufacturers often use additives of +selengkapnya
About
Planet Blog adalah jendela untuk melihat kegiatan dan aktifitas dosen Universitas Negeri Gorontalo.